Free Live Online Event - Monday the 22nd of August at 7pm
Discover The Strong, Stable and Secure Solutions To Replace All Your Teeth
At Our Online Teeth Replacement Information Evening
With Dr David Kerr
Monday the 22nd August at 7pm
- Dr David will discuss the range of issues patients face with missing and terminal teeth. As well as the hidden impacts on overall health.
- Discover how Implant Retained Dentures are helping patients restore the look and function of their teeth. Including an introduction to who is eligible for this type of treatment.
- Discover the difference between fixed All-On-X and removable Snap-In Dentures. See exactly how both types of treatment works, the process patients go through and the outcomes they experience.
- Learn the 4 things to consider when assessing a dentist to provide this type of treatment for best outcomes and patient safety.
- Find out how much it costs and what payment plans and finance options are available.
- Get honest answers during our live Q&A time. Post your questions to experienced dental implant practitioner Dr David Kerr.
Join Dr David Kerr for our LIVE Online Information Evening, from the comfort of your own home.
Attend live on any device with just one click
- No apps or downloads required.
- Just click one link to enter the online presentation room on any device.
- Register your details and we'll send you your unique link to attend.
Dr David Kerr
Discover all your options and get your questions answered
Our goal is to empower attendees to discover the solution that is right for them.
At our upcoming teeth replacement information evening Dr David will discuss the popular treatments, how each works, who they are best suited for, what the patient journey looks like and the investment involved.
Dr David Kerr
Dr David Kerr has been practicing dentistry in Queensland for over 20 years.
Over that time he has focused his skills on a range of complex restorations including dental implants, full mouth teeth replacement, orthodontics and smile design cosmetic dentistry.
Dr David partner and principle dentist at Today's Dentistry.
Together with Dr Darryl Marsh they have built a truely unique practice, driven by two core philosophies.
1. To provide pain-free, fear-free and judgement free dentistry
Every element of the Today's Dentistry experience is designed to reduce patient anxiety, helping you feel safe and in control during your dental care... resulting in 230+ 5 star reviews across Facebook and Google!
2. To have a facility equiped with the latest technology. Hence the name Today’s Dentistry.
This means the team at Today’s Dentistry have the team, skills and technology to provide a whole suite of treatments to transform and restore your smile to the highest degree of quality and craftsmanship.
Principle Dentist at Today's Dentistry
Located In Chermside, Brisbane
91 Kittyhawk Drive Chermside QLD 4032
We’re conveniently located across the road from Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre and 15 minutes from Brisbane city
All Medical Procedures Contain Risk
Friendly and Caring Service
We understand the journey to replacing or restoring missing teeth can be difficult. Some people may feel embarrassed and self conscious about their situation.
At Today's Dentistry you'll be treated with utmost care and respect from every member of our team at every step of your journey.
Register to attend online
Attending is easy. Once registered we'll send you the special link to access the presentation on any device.
Online Teeth Replacement Information Evening With Dr David Kerr